- Life-of-mine (LoM) is measured in decades rather than years so you can catch multiple metal price cycles.
- Concept of option value – In the case of Irish zinc deposits, the deposit that is not drilled off
pre mining, at least for the most part, like Lisheen (low option value) but keeps on giving through an extended life of mine like Navan (high option value). Particularly when there the Company has little or no debt.
- See the image above with considering option value with Irish zinc deposits in mind.
- Only 15 Tier 1 deposits found in the last ten years.
- They are big and often
largestin their class.
- For the
Juniorsthey are company-makers with superior grade and metallurgy.
- Tier 1 deposits account globally for only 14% of total projects but…..
- 32% of contained metal,
- 60% of
- 67% of
Explorers have only discovered a handful of Tier 1 gold discoveries since 2006. Tier one in this context would be resources and reserves of greater than six million ounces of gold. Junior explorers are becoming more and more important in the search. This is